Thursday, May 30, 2013

Girls addiction, I'm guilty -.-


A girl can mix and match their outfits, fashion is your own style. 
No one can judge 'coz it is always a reflection of your personality. 
but a girl will soon realize that accessories are important and becoming more and more important everyday.
 It's like a secret recipe in your specialty.

And they finally arrived! An addition to a funky collection. 
Check it out:
new set of vintage necklaces.

and set of bracelets. studs/skull/spikes/leather/gold/diamonds/neon/etc..
and you know what that means, arm party. haha



leather cuffs, 2 finger rings and a 3 finger one. 

Aside from this babies, 44 pairs of earrings arrived as well. I will post them soon, I just have to make a DIY organizer for these newbies. 
I am selling them but if they are meant to stay with me, then I'll be more than happy to add them in my collection. haha  










No comments:

Post a Comment

karina silka peralta labial

karina silka peralta labial