Friday, April 19, 2013

7DAYS of BOHOL BEACH BUMMING Experience (2013)


The BEST beach bumming experience I've ever had so far.. hehe
just getting off around metro for a week will surely burn your stress and revive your inner soul. (wow!)

THE HAGGARD LOOK.
taking pictures inside the plane feels like my first time.. haha
we're late for like 5mins, everyone's boarded except us. it's good that we manage to do the web check in process before the day of our flight so we have an unacceptable excuse.. haha. we did not even checked in our bags, we bring em all inside the plane.. (lesson: wag pumetiks sa araw ng flight para di malate) Thanks to the CEB ground staff that accompanied us . We're all running like in the movies. hahaha never thought I'd experience this kind of mess. haha
(tawa pa ren inside the plane .. as long as nakahabol even we're late, i'm cool with that) ^_^


what's inside my ESTEE LAUDER ?
my bag is full of bags..  haha.. a lot of pouches to organize my abubuts, my favorite ethnic wallet (my souvenir from a palawan escapade last year) , my HELLO KITTY notepad where I take down important details, pardon my short time memory loss-rama that's why I always need a pad with me.,my Marilyn Monroe cigarette case and the LOVE OF MY LIFE, my tripod that I can't include in the supposedly checked in bags coz it might get broken.






touch down Tagbilaran!
you can see a lot of tricycle parked outside the Tagbilaran domestic airport. You don't have to hire a van or rent a car when you reached Tagbilaran. This is our first tricycab experience in the city, we're heading to Marcelina's Hotel  for 2days before going to Panglao Island. So basically, we're in the city to bum around? hmmm..  



view of Tagbilaran City from our tricycab.
 Looks like manila but less pollution, less dirt, minus bad polluted minds on people.. haha.. They say BOHOL is not YET polluted and I can be a witness to that (i'm talking about the people).

In BOHOL, you don't have to worry about scammers.


 We slept right after we arrive from Manila (sleep-whores i know please DO NOT imitate us)
We're supposed to enjoy the beauty of Tagbilaran which we decided to start on the next day instead.



the BLOOD COMPACT SHRINE.


PRONY the biggest python.
not even scared to touch him/her/it. Maybe because I know that a lot of people touched this cold python.. haha


BACLAYON CHURCH.
The Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception in Baclayon is considered to be one of the oldest churches in the Philippines
this vintage church amaze me! the old exterior and the extravagant yet vintage look interior is a blast.
A marriage ceremony is happening at my back, lucky boholanos! 




 did I just say what i've just said that the exterior is AMAZING?! 


and the BACLAYON's WATCH TOWER.
the rocks, the height and the stains makes it vintagely fabulous! =)

day 3 will be our PANGLAO island day so Gen and I have decided to visit chocolate hills, tarsier sanctuary,man made forest and loboc cruise on our last day when we go back here in tagbilaran after our panglao island bumming.


Panglao Island is just 2 hours away from Tagbilaran City.
And this is one of the reasons why I love travelling.. the locals always catches my eyes plus I really am a beach bummer.


and now I can be a photographer. Thank you for not looking.


another stolen shot of a katutubo boholano. I am now fond of this black and white photography. 
There is a drama in every shot. 


 and now we're  here at Mabuhay Breeze Resort. It is a peak season so all accommodation at the beach front is fully booked. You have to book it a month earlier, if you'll be lucky enough to book a beach front accommodation 2weeks before, then good for you. But not for us though the Canadian owner of this resort is nice, it is still 5mins away from Alona Beach. You can hire a habal-habal for P300 a day (a motorbike) or you can ride and let them bring you to Alona beach for just P10-20.
If you're looking for a good workout, you can walk right to the beach and you'll be there for as fast as 15mins.



ALONA BEACH
At last! I can BUM around!  ALONA beach, 100% free from pollution , white powder like sand and the view which serves as my therapy. 


I really am walking in paradise. 


Now I am lying on the sand of paradise. haha


And of course, we need to to eat and booze around the paradise :)
REDHORSE by the beach for our happy liver. >.<


I may look tan (i wish!), as much I wanted to, I just can't attain the perfect tan look.
But as long as this is what I see, then I am way beyond satisfied.


This is how you can appreciate every bite of banana split with 3 ice cream scoops. 
Eat them while you're baking under the sun! 


Bohol is one of the best DIVING SPOTS in the Philippines.
While trying my paparazzi shot, i didn't thought kuya noticed me until we got home and saw him looking at me like what you can see on this picture. A little bit creepy, SORRY! *peace



mind not the couple who are doing their moments at the back of this GOLDEN RETRIEVER.. hehe
I've been eyeing on him.. LOL


and now I name you BRUNO.
If you work on what you want, you'll get results.
 haha NOW WE'RE CLOSE! 
I missed my chow back in manila, they've got the same color, both sweet and same smell..
hhhmmmmmm....  


And now you're following me around? If only I can bring you home..
We'll be back tomorrow, I'll look for you.
Am I the one you've got away, Bruno? hihi


best way to start my day is to swim on the pool beside our room.
This Intex inflatable bed makes me a happy kid. ^_^


2nd day to Alona Beach, of course we came back! :)
unfortunately, we can't find Bruno anywhere..


And this is a perfect paparazzi shot by the beach.


Alona Beach rock rocks.
I can stay here for a month or 2 but I need to find a job to survive. haha..
Stress free for 2mos? why not?! please hire me then.. even without applying?! >.<


another refreshing MANGO JUICE from TRUDIS PLACE. 
I can't survive without these babies! 


baking under the sun. This is life, time to hug its greatness.


another stolen shot. and one of my favorites!
Who doesn't love Philippine islands? .. every angle is perfect.
What more can we ask for? What we can do to contribute is to help in preserving our natural habitat, wherever we go, LETS NOT LITTER PLEASE! 


Back whoring in alona beach.


Life is sweet, Just learn to APPRECIATE. 



GOODBYE ALONA BEACH! til' we meet again. :)



Do we really need to go back home now? >.< 

BYE PANGLAO ISLAND. 
See you Again ... sooooooooooon! :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment

karina silka peralta labial

karina silka peralta labial