Thursday, April 11, 2013

BRAIDS for girls


Braid and style your locks. Make use of the privilege of being a girl. Be a celebrity of your own. Do it now!



 
BLAKE LIVELY knows how to play , curl and get wild with her hair. I love this blond-y!!

                     of course, ALICIA KEYS.
who will not remember the days? She is and will always be the QUEEN.

And this is how I did mine...

uhuh, classic yet dainty look it is! First of all, I would like to thank Aica (friend) who is responsible on all this braids. Don't blame it on me! haha..Well, what can I say? She did a great job doin my FRENCH BRAID.

And this is the best braid when working out/dancing. Coz' you don't have to fix your hair from time to time. You can move without thinking of your locks and you can do it like a pro.

After working out, prepare a nice meal and watch your favorite series together. It will be fun.

At last, my WATERFALLS BRAID is done. It might look simple but this one consumes time the most especially when I'm trying to remove the braids to wash my hair, it tests my patience.. @.@ 
But this is a classy girl-next-door look that you can try to look like a princess.

After doing a lot of braids with my hair and my friend, try a curly look once in a while. I just don't want it permanent for my hair might get damaged. I used to cut my hair super short but my mind started to rattle after a week so I've decided not to do it again.

I'd love to color my hair like this! I'll do it soon............

No comments:

Post a Comment

karina silka peralta labial

karina silka peralta labial