Monday, April 29, 2013

La Luz Beach Resort in Batangas

I will never forget the summer of 2013. It was the hottest summer I've ever been in my entire life. Is it because of the climate change or the devastating global warming? La Luz beach resort is the best impromptu getaway, just 3-4 hour drive from Manila then you'll experience the heat plus the beach. 

You might not enjoy the sand that much but I'm sure you'll enjoy the Cabanas, the buffet and the Panoramic view when you climb the rocks of la luz.

this is the Cabana I'm talking about. Who would not want to spend their summer day in this hut with the view like this? It's OK to spoil your eyes once in a while, it will do good on you. 

the closer look. :)
We arrived at 9am to spend the rest of our day beach bumming.

this is what I do.. bumming around waiting for the heat to show up to  burn my skin. 
Look at these three dogs at my back doing the same thing. Not only us can enjoy the beauty of nature 
you know, lol

These three gorgeous girls surely are enjoying the view under this umbrella. 
Now this is life, stress is unpredictable but as long as you know how to balance 'em and  give your body and soul a break, then you'll realize that life is giving you stress to enjoy these little things. 

It's time to burn away stress!

Me playing with my friend's sunnies.. 

Another mirror shot by yours truly.. 
Eternal beauty is within, not the face that you can only see in the mirror. Physical beauty will surely fade, let wonderful and true people see that eternal beauty inside you, be with the ones who will accept, love and nurture you for the rest of your life. I'm lucky I found those few people that I know I can be with for the rest of mine. Thank you! you guys know who you are. :)

I really am a beach kind of girl, no doubt..

La Luz beach resort have a lot of Cabanas and Umbrellas that you will always find one for yourself, unless the beach is crowded which sometimes is so you have to be early to choose the right Cabana for you and your loved ones unless you'll be staying over for a night, they offer a room accommodation  as well.

Do not expect too much when it comes to their sand, it's not as fine as Boracay, Panglao or Coron, you'll not enjoy walking around the beach foot naked but on the other hand, the view and ambiance will satisfy you, It's nature balancing our needs and satisfaction. @.@

and you'll never go wrong with this cradle by the beach.

The buffet hardin


As what I always do, a paparazzi shot.

as we  were trying to climb these rocks to see the panoramic view of the beach. 

now I'm on top :)

view from top

time for swimming.. 
the Beach will always be the best spot for a girl to girl talk. 
Spend time with your girls, they'll give sunshine to your life!  

oh yes they've got banana boat ride , jetski and...
kayak. 

We left La Luz Batangas at 5pm and we arrived in Eastwood City at 9pm. 

We're all dead tired and HUNGRY. 
Yes I'm burnt and I'm loving it. 
This is what we call it A DAY! 
^_^ 

I heart you girlfriends! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

karina silka peralta labial

karina silka peralta labial